Friday, June 02, 2017

I'm Back!

Life has been busy.  That's an understatement.  Training and work and parenting and wife-ing and I'm enrolled in some online classes and my handicap dog and LIFE!  This blog has taken a hit.  I don't even know if people still blog or if anyone cares.  But, I'm gonna try to give it a few weeks of concentration and see if the magic is still there or if anyone still cares and then who knows?!

The best thing happened to me today.  I went my favorite local running store to pick up my race packet for this weekend (oh yeah, I'm racing!).  I gave them my last name and the clerk said, "Samantha?"  Nope, dude.  I'm Meredith.  He was shocked by that because Samantha was 28 and I'm 11 years older than that.  Still looking hot!


3 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

Welcome back! I stopped by your blog a few weeks ago and was shocked at the time since your last post! I don't check frequently but I do stop by sometimes :-) (I also wonder if people still blog.. I wish Strava had more of a way to journal)

middleagedrunner said...

I always read your blog so keep it up!! (I agree that blogging is a dying art, which is unfortunate.)

Val said...

I check on you, too! =) Love and miss you guys!