Monday, April 10, 2006

Ready for Boston

The taper is going great. I had my back and my hip worked on last week at the doctor and I feel so much better. I ran 5-1/2 miles with my dad after work today at am 8:30 and it felt great. I think things are going to be great.

The following are pictures of what I'm going to wear in the race.

This is the whole outfit. I'm going with a black singlet with my favorite pink shorts. I'm wearing a black hat that I've put rhinestones on that says "MJ." That's my childhood nickname. The long-sleeved shirt is in case it's going to be cold, but I don't think it's going to be. Finally, I got a pack to carry my gel and my disposable camera.

My number in the marathon is 13849. See y'all in Boston!


BuckeyeRunner said...

Good luck in Boston!

Flatman said...

Good luck. Have a great race and a great time in Boston!!!

Nic said...

Good luck! Maybe I'll see you next year! (Soooo jealous!!!!!!!!!)