Monday, April 10, 2006

Ready for Boston

The taper is going great. I had my back and my hip worked on last week at the doctor and I feel so much better. I ran 5-1/2 miles with my dad after work today at am 8:30 and it felt great. I think things are going to be great.

The following are pictures of what I'm going to wear in the race.


This is the whole outfit. I'm going with a black singlet with my favorite pink shorts. I'm wearing a black hat that I've put rhinestones on that says "MJ." That's my childhood nickname. The long-sleeved shirt is in case it's going to be cold, but I don't think it's going to be. Finally, I got a pack to carry my gel and my disposable camera.





My number in the marathon is 13849. See y'all in Boston!

3 comments:

BuckeyeRunner said...

Good luck in Boston!

:) said...

Good luck. Have a great race and a great time in Boston!!!

Nic said...

Good luck! Maybe I'll see you next year! (Soooo jealous!!!!!!!!!)