Yeah, my marathon is a mere 3 days away, and yeah, I guess I'm ready. My short and slow runs this week have felt completely effortless and I'm thankful to be carb-loading (I do love me some carbs). So, bring on Chicago! My last name is Gordon if you want to track me or look up my results online before my official Chicago Marathon post. My goal time is between 3:30 and 3:35 chip time, of course.
Now on with the Thursday Thoughts!
It's been a few weeks since I've done Thursday Thoughts. Mostly because I'm running out of questions. I might have to buy a book to help me out, but I thought I would ask the Internet first. So, today when you answer the following questions, please, if you can, start your response with at least one question you'd like to see asked on Thursday Thoughts. And it is my recommendation that you ask an open-ended question so we don't get just yes or no answers.
1. Have you ever been arrested for anything? If yes, what? (You don't have to reveal it if you don't want to).
2. Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween this year? And if yes, what?
3. If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
4. What would you be willing to do for a million dollars?
5. If you could ask one question to a current person in politics, who would it be and what would you ask?