Saturday, April 02, 2011

March Totals

I'm becoming the queen of training. This will be three months out of the five I've been training, that I did all the workouts. Wish I could translate that success to racing (more on that in a few days). Here's the numbers:

Swimming - 24,100 meters (~15 miles)

Biking - 169.11 miles

Running - 87.52 miles

Strength - 1.5 hours

I'm hoping April is also going to be a good month. And hopefully the weather will get better so I can enjoy running in shorts and biking outside.

2 comments:

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

Just from reading that post you linked us to...I'm think you should try the TRI and not the marathon. But I think any decision you make will be a good one! Very impressed with everything you do! Look forward to reading and hearing your decision!

Joel said...

Holy crap - that was a big month!