Monday, November 11, 2013

2014: The Year of FAST!!!!!

As the 2013 season comes to a close I've been thinking about where I want to go with my running next year.  I enjoyed the challenge of trail running this year and it was nice to get the monkey off my back with running a marathon (race report soon), but truthfully, I love to road run and I love to run fast.  I haven't done a whole lot of that this year and I want to get my speed back.

I declare 2014, The Year of FAST!!!!!

No more marathons, no more trail racing (maybe), no more long trudges.  Everything will be a half marathon or less.  I want new PRs in the 5K, 10K, and half marathon.  I want to get lean, get muscular, get fast, and be one BAMF!

And to do this I'm going back to working with a coach

Now if I could just get my stupid shin to heal...

1 comment:

..:danielle:.. said...

that sounds great!! good luck to you, cant wait to follow along!