Monday, November 21, 2005

Week Round-Up

I am on the computer everyday-doing research, sending e-mails, checking employment opportunities-but I have been terrible about keeping up with this blog.

Well, I've decided not to do Rock and Roll Arizona this January. I'm just burnt out. I need a break both physically and mentally. I need to get back to cross training. I need to get my head back in the game. The plan is to do an 18 week training program for Boston.

Last week was a good week for the job hunt. I did A LOT of networking. I even had an interview that I thought went alright. I have a job shadowing day tomorrow. I think something's going to happen very soon.

One last note. My sister is pregnant with child #3 and having a very rough pregnancy. She's going for a Stage 2 Ultrasound today because there is a 1/26 chance the baby has spinal bifida. Please keep her in your prayers.

I'm going to try to write more this week. I'm doing a race on Thanksgiving so I should at least have something some what interesting to write about.


jeff said...

yay for boston! i'm crossing my fingers that i'll see you guys there.

your sister is in our prayers.

Brit said...

wow. That is a big one....Good luck training for Boston!