Look at this beautiful sky that I found around 6:30 this morning just outside my front door!
First things first....my heartrate monitor is back from the manufacturer and it appears to be working. Check, check.
Vacation starts tomorrow. California here I come!
I did my last physical therapy this morning on my foot. Very painful, but handled it with a smile. Did I mention I'm going on vacation?
So, I know you all watched the finale of "So You Think You Can Dance?" last night, right? I did! I don't know if you all caught this, but was that Danny Pintauro yelling and screaming and cheering his buns off last night in the front row? Was I the only person who saw that?
And now...on with Thursday Thoughts.
1. Do you wear sunblock everyday? If yes, what SPF factor?
2. Do you wear glasses or contacts? If yes, are you near sighted or far sighted?
3. Do you donate to charity or participate in charity work or events? If so, what?
4. If you only had three days left in life, what would do?
5. What is your favorite amusement park? When was the last time you visited? Why do you like it?