Today is Dave and my fourth wedding anniversary (thank you, thank you), so Thursday Thoughts is probably going to follow a theme.
For all the newbies out there...which probably isn't anyone...I ask 5 questions, you answer the questions in the comments section. It's fun, easy, and interactive. Let's get it on!
1. How many years have you been married? Or if you're single (Noj), how long was your longest relationship?
2. What was the best date you've ever had? Worst date (I think I've asked this one before)?
3. How were you proposed to? Or how did you propose? Or how would you like to propose?
4. If you were to get married again, would your wedding be the same? If no, how would it differ? Or if you're not married, how do you envision your wedding?
5. What's a memorable present you have received for an anniversary or wedding or whenever? What's the best present you've ever given?