Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's Thursday

Yes, it's Thursday and that means Thursday Thoughts. But, I have been a little disappointed with the lack of response so I'm not sure I want to continue with it. So, let me know what you think. I'll ask the questions this week anyway.

1. What's your favorite book of all time?

2. What book are you reading right now?

3. How many siblings do you have and how many years apart are you?

4. What's the best lie you ever told?

5. What's one thing you'd like to change about yourself?

A few more things....Congratulations to my regular commenter and close friend Michelle. She and her husband just welcomed their second baby boy on Monday. In case you were wondering, because this is a blog about running, yes I am still running. I ran 10 miles of intervals on Monday, 4 miles of recovery on Tuesday, and yesterday I ran 12 miles with Dad and Andrea. I will be doing the Reach the Beach relay next weekend in New Hampshire. Happy Thursday, y'all.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh please, Mer, please...continue with the Thursday Thoughts. People love them; people love you! (He he he!)

1. I have two favorite books. Catcher in the Rye and 1984.

2. I am currently reading two books. Rumspringa by Tom Shachtman and Harriers by Paul and Joseph Shivers.

3. I have one younger sister, Amy, who is three years younger than me.

4. When I was in elementary school my friend Penny and I collected money for Children's Hospital, except we didn't know anyway to get the money to Children's Hospital. My mom told me to return the money (which was like $30). Instead I told Penny to pocket it. She did and I've never told anyway that that ever happened.

5. Obviously, I'd like to change my acne mess (and I'll post on this later). I'd love to have curly hair (or at least some wave). I'd like to be a few inches taller.

:) said...

Sorry for not participating for a while...here goes.

1. What's your favorite book of all time?

Where the Red Fern Grows

2. What book are you reading right now?

The Economic Ananlysis of Capital Expenditures for Managers and Engineers :P

3. How many siblings do you have and how many years apart are you?

One half-sister, 6 years apart.

4. What's the best lie you ever told?

I don't blog at work :)

5. What's one thing you'd like to change about yourself?

It would be great if I could get by without any sleep. I would be much more productive...

Keep up the thursday stuff, I love it!

Dave said...

1. My favorite book(s) are probably the Lord of The Rings trilogy.

2. Knife Of Dreams, by Robert Jordan

3. One younger brother, Jeff, who is nine years younger than me.

4. Can't think of a particularly interesting one.

5. I'd like my IT band to behave better when I'm running.

Born To Endure said...

1.) Into Thin Air - Everest expedition, John Krakaur
2.) Chi-Running
3.) I have 2 sisters, 2 1/2 brothers, we are all seperated by 2 years.
4.) I once teased our cat with a little bird we caught, it bit it's head off...I said.."I didn't do that"..still feel bad..they knew anyways!!
5.) That I could just be happy the way that I am..

Unknown said...

i look forward to thursday thoughts! even if i don't have time to blog or comment on other sites, i usually try to stop by and participate!

1. ooh. that's tough. i think "a canticle for leibowitz" and "left hand of darkness" were two that really hit me when i firt read them.

2. "chasing the hawk" by andrew sheehan

3. two younger sisters. bfbh, a little over one year younger and kurd, 5 years younger

4. oh...can't say, because then people would know it was a lie!

5. hmm...i'm pretty happy. my first thought is i'd like to be a little taller, but during the last leg of my thought i was thinking about how happy i am that my legs are shorter and i wasn't cramped in my seat.

thanks, mer. keep it up!