Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Seriously, it's only fiction

What is my problem?!

I get so wrapped up in TV shows sometimes I have to remind myself it's only fiction. Last week I watched Luka and Abby get married on ER. I have watched every ER for 13 years. The wedding was an emotional moment for me. They've been together for 7 seasons. Yes, I cried.

Then there was last night. I had a total emotion breakdown. Next week is the Series Finale of Gilmore Girls. And that to me is very sad. What a terrific, wholesome show and now it will be no more. How am I ever going to go on?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

girl, you're too funny! I'll admit to a little ER obsession, too, although I've tried to break the habit a couple of times over the past few years.

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean! I get so wrapped up in certain shows - it's a little embarassing. I can't believe Gilmore Girls is ending. What a great show. I've always thought Rory was a great role model to young women - although in more recent years I've found her to be a little too whiney and dependent on her boyfriend. Can't believe it's ending though. Time for me to grow up and stop relying on TV.

Meredith said...

Actually in last night's episode after Logan proposed to Rory she turned him down and they broke up. Shocking way to end the show, but not all that surprisingly.

Now if only Lorlei and Luke finally hook up....