Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Amazing Blogger Award (or another "questions about me" post)



Melissa nominated me, wanted to know about me (because you know, we've only known each other for TWENTYFIVE YEARS!!), or I just can't think of anything creative or interesting to write anymore...

My favorite cartoon character is…I've got to be honest, I don't like cartoons. I KNOW! But I do love the Muppets. That's close, right?

My favorite thing to photograph is…Once I started my photo booth business my photography really took a back seat. But, I do love to do TTV (through the viewfinder) photographs. Here's one of my favorite's I took two years ago at on a dirt road near my sister's house.


My favorite thing to cook is…Dave does almost all the cooking in the house. But, I do make a great spaghetti/pasta sauce.

My favorite way to exercise is…Swimbikerun. Isn't that obvious?

My favorite movie is…You've Got Mail. How can you resist the cuteness that is Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan?

My favorite article of clothing is…I'm a basic t-shirt and jeans kind of girl.

My favorite flower is…I like orchids. They're easy to take care of, last a long time, and they're pretty.

My favorite breakfast is...I love a really yummy eggs benedict with lots and lots of hollandaise sauce.

I know I'm supposed to nominate/tag people but I don't want to pressure anyone or hurt anyone's feelings. If you want to participate, go for it! I'd love to read it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you are amazing, and I don't think I would have my own running blog if you didn't have yours.

We can't really be old enough to have known each other 25 years, can we? I has been a long time since those gymnastics days. Happy Quarter Century of Friendship!