Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week in Review

The weather somewhat resembled spring this week (minus Saturday) so Baby A and I got many opportunities to get out and enjoy some walking in the sunshine and warmer temperatures.  I'm starting to feel good and normal and the walks are getting easier.  I can't wait to get back to running!

Monday - 1.5 miles
We intended to do more miles, but the boy wouldn't cooperate.  He was crying and screaming so we cut the walk short.

Tuesday - 3 miles

Wednesday - 3 miles

Thursday - 3 miles

Friday - Off

Saturday - Off
It snowed a little today.  I certainly wasn't taking the baby out in that crap and after having spent all winter on the treadmill I didn't want to do another walk inside.

Sunday - 3 miles
I had hoped to go out by myself and do about four miles today, but I had Dave watch the baby while I took a nap so I didn't think it was fair to have him watch him for another hour while I went out and walked.  Instead Dave hit the bike trainer and I took the baby with me for a walk.  Hopefully next week I can get out by myself and get in a good solid long walk.

Total - 13.5 miles

No comments: