Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

This weekend is the Air Force Marathon in Dayton, OH.  I ran this last year as a training run (for which I got in lots of trouble with my coach) after years of wanting to run it.  And you know what?  I didn't love it.  The course was BORING and there were no spectators for most of the race since it was on the Air Force base.  I had built this race up as a cool race to run and I was disappointed.  I won't be putting this race back on my calendar.



So, what race will you not run again?

1 comment:

Carina said...

Air Force was on my radar for a few years (had a cousin and her husband at Wright Patt, and a whole AF family on my side), but my cousin and her mom ran it one year and there was some issue with the course marking and they ran 27 miles or something -- so I crossed it off my list!