Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week in Review

Oh, hi!

Let's just jump in like it hasn't been weeks since I last blogged and talk about how awesome my week of training was.  K?

Swimming - 10,300 yards
Oh yes, I did a lot of swimming last week.  Four days to be exact.  I, finally, made it to masters twice in one week and did two more swims on my own.  I've been working a lot of my butterfly and although it still sucks, it's getting better.  I need to keep working on it; there seems to be IM in each workout I have.

Running - 22.4 miles
I did four runs this week too.  Crazy town!  Most runs were not long or complicated.  I did do one on the track with drills and a longer run on the weekend with faster intervals.  I got a new Garmin too (more to come on that another day) which has made running a little more fun right now.

Strength - 30 minutes
I would love to be doing more strength training but I'm doing what I can with what the schedule allows.  I used my homemade conditioning cards and did 10 different exercises.  Holy wow was I sore the next day!

Lots of fun stuff coming up.  I'm going to try my best to be on top of blogging.  I swear.  I SWEAR!!!

No comments: