Friday, December 15, 2006

Policy Change

Maybe you've noticed, maybe not, but I am going to start moderating comments. This is how it will work...

You make a comment and then a notification is sent to me saying a comment has been made and then I have the choice to post that comment or not.

Please do not let this deter you from making comments. I love the comments and most likely I will still be posting all of them. It's just that this blog is my opportunity to be creative and talk about the events of my life and sometimes I feel that the comments are not necessarily about my posts or my adventures but someone else's opportunity to speak their own mine about their own "stuff." Yeah, I know that sentence didn't make a whole lot of sense. Here's what it boils down to...I want to be in control of my blog and moderating comments is the way I'm going to do it.

I hope you will continue to visit and keep the comments coming!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

sounds like a good idea. to (mis)quote a line from The Breakfast Club (or was it St. Elmo's Fire?)
things were getting "out of hand".

Flatman said...

Fine with us! Just don't keep posting!

Meredith said...

Don't keep posting? You don't want to read my blog?

Please tell me that was supposed to say, "don't stop posting."

Flatman said...

Yes, I am an idiot...

"Don't quit posting" is what I meant to say!!!