Friday, December 15, 2006

Policy Change

Maybe you've noticed, maybe not, but I am going to start moderating comments. This is how it will work...

You make a comment and then a notification is sent to me saying a comment has been made and then I have the choice to post that comment or not.

Please do not let this deter you from making comments. I love the comments and most likely I will still be posting all of them. It's just that this blog is my opportunity to be creative and talk about the events of my life and sometimes I feel that the comments are not necessarily about my posts or my adventures but someone else's opportunity to speak their own mine about their own "stuff." Yeah, I know that sentence didn't make a whole lot of sense. Here's what it boils down to...I want to be in control of my blog and moderating comments is the way I'm going to do it.

I hope you will continue to visit and keep the comments coming!

3 comments:

:) said...

Fine with us! Just don't keep posting!

Meredith said...

Don't keep posting? You don't want to read my blog?

Please tell me that was supposed to say, "don't stop posting."

:) said...

Yes, I am an idiot...

"Don't quit posting" is what I meant to say!!!