Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside

We have had a really mild winter, thusfar. Lots of rain (LOTS OF RAIN), but no snow and no cold. This past week the highs have been in the 50s, which would be great for running except that it rained and rained and rained from Thursday through Monday so there was lots of running on the treadmill. Yesterday it stopped raining, but it got COLD! Andrea and I went running after work and I never warmed up. I never warmed up the whole evening. I took the hottest shower for about a half hour and still felt cold when I stepped out. I shivered through dinner. I sat on the furnace registers in my house. I went to bed in sweats and socks. It wasn't until I woke up this morning that I was warm again (and noticed that my sweatshirt was on the floor and my socks were under my pillow). It could be a chilly training season if this weather keeps up.

No comments: