Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Transformer at the Transformers

A little side story....Sorry about the postings about vacation. I've been really busy with home and work and life. I promise I will get the entire vacation documented.

The other night I went out with my friends for dinner. I thought it was only going to be 4-6 of us and that they were going to see Transformers, while I was planning on only having dinner with them. Transformers didn't interest me. As it turns out it was a party of 11 and all of them had babysitters, and I was the only one not going to see the movie. They convinced me and I joined them at the movie theatre.

We were 45 minutes into the movie when it cut off and the house lights immediately came up. That was weird?! Why would the house lights come up immediately. Then it got hot and we realized the lights were emergency lights and not actually being run by electricity. Funny enough a transformer blew in the parking lot and the electricity was out in the entire mall area. Our tickets were refunded with a free movie pass.

Was it the Autobots or the Decepticons?

No comments: