Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sloopy's Birthday

Yesterday was Sloopy's first birthday and she lived it up! After work and our workouts we took her to the dog park where she got to run around and play with friends. I've taught my little girl well. Anytime a dog tried to mount her, she would put her tail between her legs, pull her little hips under and then roll over. Good girl! Don't be huggin' no boys! (That's what my mom used to tell me--ha ha!) After the dog park we took her to the pet store where we picked her out a dog bed and bought her some doggie yogurt. We got home and she DEVOURED that yogurt. She loved it! After messing with the bed, which I'm convinced she will destroy in a month, she laid down in it and fell asleep. Happy birthday, Sloopy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you celebrate your dog's birthday as well... we're not the only weird ones out there! :)

Maggs said...

Cute! Happy Birthday Sloopy from Harley and Springer (and me).