Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Columbus Marathon Wrap-Up

If you didn't know by now, I decided not to run the marathon this year. I really wanted some downtime and I knew that my goals would be greater than what I'd actually be able to achieve so I decided to sit out. Despite getting home at midnight from a photo booth event and turning off the alarm, Dave and I did get out of bed with barely enough time to make it down to the marathon to cheer on our friends.

Congratulations to our many friends who ran the half and full marathon:

Janet Edwards - Trakkers teammate who had a BIG PR in the half!
Jeannie Ritchie - 3rd in AG for the half!
Brandon Bauer - 4th place overall finish in 2:22!!!
Maria Troutman - I coached Maria in high school. This was her first marathon and she qualified for Boston!
Tom Kingery - new PR!
Colleen Kingery - new PR!
Jennifer Hansen - first marathon and ran a 4:10 (that's better than I did my first marathon)!


No comments: