Reviewing the Christmas list I put out there the other day, I got:
- A new Splish swimsuit. It's blue and black and does not have anything written across the butt.
- A pink wrist Road ID. I got one for Dave and so did my parents. He's now got one for each wrist and his running shoe.
- A pair of Belega running socks.
- A rear view mirror for my bicycle helmet.
- Cash. I'm paying a race entry fee with it this week.
- Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector. I've been using it since Friday and I swear I can already tell a difference.
- A Limited gift card.
- Dave got me three new bikinis for our trip to Mexico in a few weeks. I haven't gotten a new bikini since our honeymoon 8+ years ago. Surprisingly two of the three actually fit and look nice.
- Dave's parents got us both new masks and snorkels for our trip to Mexico. Mine's pink, of course.
- My parents got us an electric fence so that Sloopy can now run around in the yard. Of course, I'm still going to be out there watching for her to make sure no hawks, coyotes, or owls come and get here. You'd think we'd live in the wilderness. No we live in the suburbs, but I've seen all three of those in this neighborhood.
- I gave Dave a Nook (Barnes and Noble electronic reader). He was REALLY surprised with that one. He hasn't put it down yet.
Things I'm going to buy myself:
- I actually got two rear view mirrors for my bike helmet. So I'm going to return one and get some chain lube instead. I had this one on my list, but I don't think I told anyone.
- Dave and I have asked for the waterproof case for our camera for a couple of years now. It's really too expensive to put on a list unless you're getting married and your friends can chip in for it. We're just gonna go ahead and buy it ourselves TODAY so we can get it in time for our trip. Plus, we'll totally use that during triathlon training.
- Surprisingly I didn't get too much training/racing gear. I'm still debating if I'm going to buy myself some calf sleeves. Everyone I know who has used them has said great things about them. I just don't know....
I hope y'all had a great holiday too!