Thursday, February 27, 2014

DNS

Last week was just cray cray!

The new owners closed on our house.  We closed on our new house.  We packed up our belongings and moved Friday and Saturday.  We had until 5:00pm to get out of our house.  We left the driveway at 4:56.  Holy wow!

Each day I tried to fit in a workout but by Saturday I still hadn't done any running, cross training, or strength workouts.  And Sunday morning I was supposed to do a 5K race.  After two days of moving I felt like I had been hit by a truck.  I was sore, irritable, and super tired.  Needless to say, I didn't do the race.  I didn't even go and pick up my packet.  I slept in and then started to unpack.

I did not do a single workout last week.  I felt awful about it but there was nothing I could do.  There's always next week.

No comments: