Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Happy Anniversary!!!

It's hard to believe today is the 10th anniversary of this blog.  TEN y'all!!!  My very first post was written about how I got started in running and a basic introduction of myself.  In that time I've written something crazy, like, 1600 more posts, run about a million more races, introduced the husband to running and triathlon, oh and had a baby.  I know there are lots of people who read this blog and a few who comment - thank you for following my journey.  Here's to the next 10 years.

1 comment:

Carina said...

I started reading during IM training I think b/c I added to "no sex" (or rare sex) to my con list of reasons to do an IM, though I know that's not as big of a con when only 1 spouse is doing IM training instead of both! Looking forward to reading for the next decade, congrats!