Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Progress

I went to the doctor again yesterday. I actually went to the doctor for my sinus infection I've been sick with for a week, but he checked out my shin in the process. He thinks I am progressing well. I've been doing the physical therapy every other day and have progressed to spinning class twice a week and doing swimming the other days. Yesterday I started on the elliptical machine. I did 10 minutes, which was about a mile. I plan on doing that three times a week, with swimming also, and the spinning twice a week. Well, this week anyway. Next week I can start to follow the "Return to Running" routine, which involves a lot of walking and very little running. At least it's a start. I'm hoping to do the Reindeer Run 5K next weekend just for fun. Hopefully I'll be back to full training by January.

No comments: