Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I just don't know!!!

I was over at Sue's last night and I was talking to her about her sister-in-law, Grace. Grace did the Wendy's Triathlon last summer and this summer is planning on doing a half Ironman. This morning I've been chatting with Andy who again is pushing me to sign up for the Muncie Endurathon. I'm so torn!!! I just don't know what to do!!! I really want to try it because I think I have the endurance for it, but riding a bike for 56 miles is not exactly what I call fun. If it was just swimming and running, I'd sign up in a heart beat. I'm just not really sure when/how/where I can fit in bike training. Right now I take a 45 minute spinning class twice a week but I know that's not enough. I wish there was a training program out there on how to do a half Ironman for marathoners. I just don't want to compromise my running. I'm not willing to give up my daily run.

No comments: