Friday, December 09, 2005

The Week in Review

I've been meaning to post this week, but I've been lazy. I tried once, but Blogger wouldn't log me on, so I gave up.

I got back to the gym this week. I swam twice, ran twice, did spinning once, and attended yoga twice. Tomorrow I'm planning on running outside.

My unborn niece, Alison Anne, was buried on Tuesday. The memorial service was beautiful. A pink rose was laid on her site. It was fitting.

The job search continues and frankly is getting old. I kinda had an offer from a healthcare company here. I had applied early and been turned down because the position was already filled. But they called this week and said they needed a temp for an engineering position for 6-12 months. I'm not really excited about taking a temp position but we'll see what comes of it. I'm meeting with them today. Because of this offer I was able to push back on positions that I was really interested in. One of them asked me to buy some time so that makes me feel somewhat confident about an offer. Hopefully next week the title to my entry will say "Best Week Ever."

Dave's company got funding today and made a sale. Halleluiah! Now we don't have to freak out too much.

Not much else to report. It's been snowing a lot, but y'all have probably seen that on the news so I really don't need to say much about that. It's cold, though!

Talk to y'all when I have better news.

No comments: