Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Thoughts

It's Thursday and time for my weekly question and answer session. Please respond in the comments. If you're visiting the site for the first time, feel free to comment--anyone can. It's free! It's fun! It's addicting!

1. Under what circumstances have you ever or would you ever pose nude?

2. What is the best bargain you ever found?

3. What would be the title of your autobiography?

4. Who was the best teacher you've ever had and why?

5. What was your most vivid dream?

2 comments:

Meredith said...

1. I have never posed nude, but I guess I would consider it if it were really artistic and tasteful. I've thought about signing up to be a nude model at the local art college since they like really muscular bodies.

2. A few years ago I had my cell phone stolen and my carrier didn't charge me for six months and then started back charging me. I didn't want to extend my contract to get a new phone and it was going to cost me more to get a new phone than to get out of my contract. So we switched carriers and found new phones on the internet. We (dave and I) each made $300 in rebates and were able to pay off the contract and put some money in our pockets.

3. Obviously, I think I would call my autobiography "This Runner's World."

4. I had two really great teachers in high school, Mary Darling and Steve Benedict, who taught me it was cool to like science. I also had a teacher in elementary school, Ronda Anderson, who was in the military and taught me the importance of discipline.

5. I once had a dream where I was a character in the Star Wars movies except all the other characters were people in my life and not actual characters from the movies. At the end of my dream there were actually credits and musical score.

Anonymous said...

1. A buffet table.