Monday, November 06, 2006

What about Boston?

So now that Lance has run his sub-3:00 marathon (without training, mind you), do you think he'll run Boston? From the looks of it, he didn't have very much fun in his first marathon. Imagine what he could have done had he actually trained.

For anyone else out there running Boston, have you made reservations yet? I'm finding that ALL the hotels are booked or if they're not booked they're crazy expensive. I found one today with availability but the price was over $1000 per night. I would pay that much for Michigan-OSU tickets, but not for a hotel. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I need to get my hands on some OSU-Michigan tickets then! :)

Anonymous said...

Although it's less convenient, you should try looking in other areas than just downtown if you want to save. Try looking in Cambridge for starters.

Steph said...

Last year I stayed at the Comfort Inn on Morrisey Blvd, which was just fine (~$140/night). They have a free shuttle to the T. Practically the entire hotel was filled with Boston runners. They have LOTS of room right now. It's not fancy, but there's easy access and it's not expensive. I will probably stay there again. Good luck!
-Steph