Friday, January 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Yeah, I was tagged last July and now's the first time I'm seeing it. Jeesh!

Here are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. Or I'll just let people decide if they want to play the game. Gosh, I love lists!

1. I cut my fingernails every week. Yeah, I'm not much of a girly girl. I can't stand my fingernails being long. It physically hurts my fingers. I also can't stand the tap-tap-tap on a keyboard of people with long fingernails. Funny enough, I believe my sister gets her fingernails done. We couldn't be more opposite.

2. I have watched every episode of ER since it came on the air 14 years ago. And I don't mean on DVD. I schedule my life to watch it every Thursday. I scheduled my life in college to be able to watch it. In fact, my mom and I used to call each other every Thursday and discuss what happened on ER.

3. I hate to do dishes. But I love to do laundry. It works out well. Dave and I have an unspoken agreement that I will do his laundry if he does the dishes.

4. Dave and I have season tickets to Ohio State's women's basketball. Don't knock women's basketball until you try it.

5. I purchase and wear children's clothing. It fits and it's cheaper.

6. I absolutely dread going out running. There is never a day where I say, "I can't wait to go running today." That being said, I rarely have a bad run. I enjoy running once I'm doing it. It's just hard for me to find the motivation to go out in the freezing cold or scorching hot (which there is no inbetween in Columbus).

7. I have yet to set my 2008 goals and resolutions. I love resolutions and goals and yet I'm really struggling with what 2008 will hold. Hopefully I'll get to that this weekend.

No comments: