Thursday, October 09, 2014

October Stitch Fix

Unfortunately, this is going to be my last Stitch Fix for a while.  It's a little on the pricey side, especially for a stay-at-home mom.  I've got enough clothes to last me a lifetime (thank you sample sales).  And I certainly have enough good pieces to mix and match a good wardrobe.

Here's what I received this month:


Black purse: This sucker was HUGE!  My gym bag and my diaper bag are smaller than this.  Don't get me wrong, I love purses, but really I only carry my cell phone with me.  If I'm carrying a purse it is tiny and is cross body so I don't even know I'm carrying it.  Obviously, I sent this back.


Blue polka-dot dress:  Yes, they already sent me a blue polka-dot dress, but this one was too gorgeous to send back.  It's a thick wool and fits beautifully.  I have no idea if I'll wear it on a regular basis, but I love it!


Blue sweater: Um no.  To me, this is just ugly.  It fit ugly.  Looks like something my mom or grandmother would wear.  I sent this back.


Black skinny jeans: These were a tad-bit short (or maybe that's where skinny jeans are supposed to hit), but they fit otherwise like a glove.  They're going to look awesome with my black boots this winter.


Burgundy blouse: Cute.  Fits well.  It's a keeper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the polka dot dress too!