I've read a few other blogs with this post, so I decided to do my own. I don't get many hits so for all my friends out there..this is a reminder of who I am. :)
1. I have trained for 6 marathons.
2. I have run only 4.
3. I was a sprinter in high school.
4. I took up distance running after college.
5. In college I was on the rowing team.
6. I was the coxswain.
7. I'm onlly 5'1".
8. I've had the same shoe size since the fourth grade.
9. I wear a 6-1/2.
10. I have a state title in gymnastics.
11. I was 4'11" in the nineth grade.
12. I put on 12 pounds of muscle when I started running.
13. I currently weigh 114 pounds.
14. I'm scared to death of being fat.
15. I'm scared to death of being pregnant.
16. Obviously, I don't have any children.
17. Or any pets.
18. I've been out of the country twice--once to Canada, once to Haiti.
19. I've been to Hawaii which seems like a foreign country.
20. I've been to Disney World 8 times which is a small world.
21. Literally, we saw our neighbors there.
22. I live in the same small town I grew up in.
23. My high school graduating class was 52 people.
24. I coach the same track team I was on.
25. The first person I coached with was a teacher of mine in high school.
26. I studied engineering in college.
27. I got my bachlor's in industrial engineering in 2001.
28. I don't want to be an engineer.
29. I want to make a lot of money.
30. I want to own a business.
31. I want to live on the beach somewhere.
32. Or a lake.
33. I want a house where on the outside it looks like a barn but on the inside it's all airy and has really open architecture.
34. I have a really quick temper.
35. I'm really opinionated.
36. I cuss like a sailor.
37. I only have a few close friends.
38. My friends are nothing like me.
39. My friends are mostly my opposite.
40. So is my husband.
41. He's my public relations director.
42. Which means, he cleans up my messes.
43. I hate to do dishes.
44. I love to do laundry.
45. Except folding all the socks.
46. I love a clean house.
47. Our house rarely gets cleaned.
48. I am super-creative in my head.
49. I have no idea how to express these creative thoughts outside my head.
50. I have never had a cavity.
51. I never got my wisdom teeth.
52. I never got my 12 year molars on the top gums.
53. I never had braces.
54. I was a virgin until I got married.
55. It was a personal choice. (See number 15.)
56. I don't speak a foreign language.
57. I know a little sign language.
58. I've actually used my sign language in real life.
59. I took 7 years of piano lessons.
60. I'm not very good at the piano.
61. I played the xylophone in high school band.
62. I joined because all the cool kids were in band.
63. I married a band geek. (Just kidding, hon!)
64. I don't like to follow rules.
65. I've been written up at many of my jobs.
66. I don't understand a 40 hour work week.
67. There's too much to do outside of work.
68. I had Lasik surgery in February.
69. I had worn glasses since I was eleven.
70. I broke my very first pair of glasses the day I got them doing flips on a trampoline.
71. My uncle (my gymnastics coach) dropped me on my face.
72. I am quilting a double wedding ring quilt currently.
73. It is taking freakin' forever!
74. I'm making it as a wedding present for a college roommate.
75. She got married this past March.
76. I've got a year, right?!
77. I played tennis in high school.
78. I love Andre Agassi (always have, always will).
79. I had a poster of him on my bedroom wall when I was a teenager.
80. I am goign to the US Open this year just to see Agassi before he retires.
81. I tried out for the tennis team in college.
82. I didn't make it.
83. My roomate in college played volleyball.
84. She is 6 feet tall.
85. I wear tennis shoes to work.
86. I usually wear jeans to work.
87. I work in a warehouse.
88. I check my e-mail hundreds of times a day.
89. I rarely get any.
90. I love hand written letters.
91. I actually have a friend who writes me letters instead of e-mail. (Hi Val!)
92. I hate chain letters and spam.
93. I don't know what I want to do when I grow up.
94. I know I don't want to do what I am currently doing.
95. I hand wrote this whole list before I put in on my blog.
96. I wish more people read my blog.
97. I wish I wasn't so mean.
98. I wish I had longer hair.
99. I think my chin and face are fat.
100. I wish this list didn't have to end.
101. I'm really bored today.