Friday, July 22, 2005

The things of this world that are going to cause me a heart attack

Yes I know I have some anger management issues and it's probably something I need professional help to fix, but there are just certain things that really get me heated. This is one example.

So there was a spot on ABC Nightline last night about Sarah Reinertson. She only has one leg and tried last year to do Ironman Hawaii and is going to try again this year. I thought the special was going to be on Primetime. I stayed up last night to watch it and it wasn't on. This morning I found out it was on Nightline which is on way too late for me to stay up. I searched ABC's website and found the video. I clicked on the vieo and ABC had a special Real player that had to be used to watch it. ABC makes you sign up to use this service. It's free for 14 days and after that it's $12.99 a month. I tried to sign up for the 14 day trial, but I was prompted to put in my credit card number because it would start charging immediately after the 14 days. Come on ABC! You've got to be kidding me! Now I know why I like NBC News better. It's free!

No comments: