Tuesday, March 11, 2008

VIP Photo Booths

If you don't read my other blog, which there aren't many people who read it (yeah, I keep stats), then you wouldn't know of our really cool new business.

Introducing, VIP Photo Booths. We designed and built our very own photo booth available for rental at events like parties, wedding receptions, bar/bat-mitzvahs, etc. There has been so much fun inside the booth. If you're planning a great event, don't forget to include VIP Photo Booths.

I'm Meredith Gordon, and I approve of this message. :)

1 comment:

Val said...

"There has been so much fun inside the booth."

Uh huh. I want to know exactly WHO was in there and what they were doing before I get in there! ROFL It was just too funny of a quote to pass up ;) Don't wanna end up like Honeyhair! Hehe!