Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bridal Show Wrap-Up

This past weekend was the big bridal show here in Columbus. Dave and I have been preparing for months to have the best show we could. A little background for the newbies to this blog....I own a photo booth business. We rent photo booths for special occasions like weddings, parties, corporate events, etc. Last year we had an amazing year at the bridal show. This year there was a lot of competition, but I think we still did well. Check out some pictures of our booth.







And set your DVRs this morning. Dave and I will be on "Daytime Columbus" (11am, NBC4) promoting the photo booth. We'll be running a special with a "secret code" during the show.

4 comments:

jessithompson said...

I love, love, love these photo booths. So much fun and great memories!

Mer! said...

Sounds like you guys are doing awesome with the photo booth, but I know it's hard, stressful work, but it seems like it's going really well and i'm sure there are times where you want to throw in the towel, but youre' sticking with it and that's awesome!!

Wish we had one at our wedding!

Caratunk Girl said...

So cool!

Unknown said...

Booth looks amazing Meredith! :)