Monday, January 31, 2011

January Totals

January was a tough month. The first week was a whirlwind of activity involving the bridal show. And last week I was on a cruise in Mexico (stay tuned this week for posts about that). Needless to say, I struggled to get in all my workouts, but I did the best I could. I stayed healthy and really that's what is important.

Swimming - 13,550 meters (~8.5 miles)

Bike - 107.98 miles (and this doesn't include the two, one hour spinning classes I took on the cruise)

Run - 72.63 miles (I missed the 18 miler because we had a snow storm--It's on the schedule this week)

Strength - 3.5 hours

In other news, I signed up for a few more races including THE BIG ONE!!!



9 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

CP is going to be fun

When does your training plan start?

I am on a 36 week plan that already started

Unknown said...

You sure did have a busy month! :) Great job - looks like it was still solid!

And yay for Knoxville and Cedar Point! Looking forward to seeing you at both races!

BTW, when's the marathon?

Meredith said...

The marathon is in EIGHT WEEKS!!! March 26th!

Jeff Vanis said...

Awesome, I plan on being at both races, just the half in CP for me. Good luck as you train! Nice work in Jan regardless of how busy it was!

Unknown said...

Great month! CP is going to be so much fun!

Unknown said...

YEah! You got 107 miles in on the bike.. outside? so jealous! :) Yippee on the CP full... BDD .. shoot you already started!!!!

Sarah Woulfin said...

I grew up in Knoxville so am happy to see taht you're doing Rev3 there!!

Jennifer Harrison said...

HOPE the marathon training is coming along well, Meredith!!! :)

Velma said...

Awesome. I will be at both races :)