Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Best of 2010

I have dwelled enough on the bad that happened in 2010. It's time to turn the page and look towards 2011, which is going to be awesome. But quickly, let's review all the amazing things that happened in 2010.

My Most Amazing Moment: Having Chrissie Wellington put my medal around my neck at Ironman Kansas.

New States Visited: Missouri and Kansas. That brings the total of states visited to 29.


New States Raced: Tennessee and Kansas. That brings the total of numbers of states that I've raced in to 11. In 2011 I will add Michigan, Washington DC and possibly Colorado and South Carolina.

Places and PRs:
Weddings: I attended 38 weddings in 2010 and only one was as an invited guest. (Of course, I worked the photo booth at that wedding too.)

And finally: 2010 was the first full year of Sloopy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture!! I think I might just have to start counting my states I raced in now - that is fun to know!

Joel said...

I think the picture under the Arch is awesome!

And I did a double-take at the 38 weddings (then remembered your business). Whew! At least you weren't a bridesmaid in 38 weddings!!

tri like mary said...

Where will you be in Michigan? I live just across the border.

Meredith said...

I'm doing Racing for Recovery June 5th in Monroe, MI. I don't think that's very far into Michigan. I think it's a half hour from Toledo. Hope to see you there.

Mer! said...

SUCH a cute pic!! Dogs are amazing and so unconditional in their love for us....Sloopy is precious :)