Tuesday, May 01, 2012

April Totals

I got crackin' in April on seriously training for my upcoming half marathons.  And in the process set a pretty sweet new 5K PR.  I also went back to the pushup challenge, this time doing "real" pushups.  Here's some numbers.

Bike - 3.77 miles for a total savings of a whopping 36 cents.  The weather was pretty crappy this month compared to March (except the week we were on vacation) so there wasn't a whole lot of opportunity to ride my bike.

Run - 87.78 miles. February and March were all about base miles.  April has been about speed.

Pushups - 290 of the HARDEST PUSHUPS EVER!!!

In case you were wondering, no I haven't decided on the marathon yet.  I have until midnight tonight before the price goes up.  Tick, tock, tick, tock.

2 comments:

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

What marathon are you thinking about doing? I know the feeling. I want to BQ, but am not sure I can, so I signed up for a race in August just in case, but am thinking maybe I need to do another one just to be doubly sure...but I am not sure.

Good luck with your decision. It's a lot of work training, so it's a hard one to make!

LittleRachet said...

I just did week 4 day 2 - in the last set I had to do at least 28 (I always do one more than what they say I should at least do, so I did 29). I had to pause as I got past #20. Holy. Crap. That. Was. Hard. Loving the push-up challenge though!!