Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September Stitch Fix

My September Stitch Fix, which I think was my 4th fix, was awesome!  I kept almost all of it.  Here we go!

Yes, my sneakers are going to be in a lot of these pictures.

First up, a red sleeveless blouse.  Super cute!  And very similar to a previous shirt they had sent me.  I loved the fit, however, the bottom seam rolled weirdly and I didn't like that.  I'm spending good money on these; I want them to be perfect.


This is a black blouse with a see-through detail at the top.  It is so cute!  I wore it immediately!


Black and white pencil skirt.  Again, super cute!  And fits amazingly.  I haven't worn it yet and not sure that it will get a whole lot of wear in my wardrobe, but I'm thinking of wearing it this weekend to my husband's high school reunion.


Grey and black infinity scarf.  I love it!  I can't wait for fall weather (seriously, it's still 80 degrees!) to wear this.


Black three-quarter length blazer.  I loved this and it was beautiful, but I already have a black blazer so I sent it back.

If you're interested in Stitch Fix, check out this link.

No comments: