Saturday, August 01, 2015

July Totals

Is my exercise in July actually worth an entry?  Not really.  I was lazy.  I gained a lot of weight.  I got a job.  I got busy.  The calendar has now turned and I SWEAR I will get back to regularity soon.  Really soon.

Swimming - 3800 yards
After only being allowed to swim with my hip injury, I am just tired of swimming.  3800 yards should be a daily workout, not a monthly total.

Biking - 10.55 miles
Two bike rides.  Two effing bike rides.

Running/Walking - 28.22 miles
This is nothing to brag about, but after weeks and months of no running, it feels so good to get back to it.  I've been doing peppy walks with the stroller and even throwing in some jogging intervals.  I've also put the elliptical machine to work at the Y.

Strength - 1.25 hours

Y Visits - 11
Cost per Visit - $7.76 - I have no idea how I'm going to calculate all this next month when my membership becomes free.  I guess I have to stop counting my visits and only count Anderson and Dave's.  Right?

I'm so glad this month is over.  I'm ready to move on.

No comments: