Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Oh what a beautiful morning..oh what a beautiful day

It was like spring yesterday and it made me really hungry for track season. I had a record numbers at track conditioning yesterday-7. We had a great three mile run. All the school's sports teams were out on the track and it just felt wonderful. Of course today it's supposed to snow, but such is life in central Ohio. I really don't have much more to say. I just thought I'd mention how wonderful it is to run when it's nice outside.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

how is your dad doing? He had his doc's visit yesterday, right?

Meredith said...

Dad has a pulled hip flexor. The doctor told him to not run for another 6-8 days and the only working out he can do is swimming. He hates to swim so he won't be doing that. He will be starting slowly when he comes back, but as far as I know, he's still planning on doing the marathon.

Andrea said...

well I'm glad it doesn't seem to be anything too serious.