Monday, February 27, 2012

Week In Review

After the terrible, terrible stomach bug last weekend, it took me several days to feel like myself again. And therefore, I didn't run until Saturday. All month my achilles was hurting me and I would have thought a week off would have done it a lot of good, but no. One short run on Saturday and it was hurting again. Regardless, I raced a half marathon on Sunday - race report to come tomorrow.

Thursday - So, it's taken me three weeks to get through one week on this silly 100 push-up challenge. Week 4 was HARD! I repeated it and then still needed to do a push-up test to see where I would start for week 5. Today I did the test and maxed out at 55 push-ups at once. Technically there are two more weeks to go in the challenge before the actual 100 push-up test.

Saturday - Easy 3 miles on treadmill. Just making sure those legs still work.

Sunday - Half marathon - 1:48:48. Happy stuff! Race report coming soon.

I'm thinking of trying the run streak again in March. We'll see...

No comments: