Tuesday, June 05, 2012

May Totals

I know I'm a little late on this posting, but better late than never, right?

Swimming - 0 meters
This was the month I officially quit the gym so there probably will be no more swimming for the time being.  Right now I have no desire to go back to triathlon and since I've been healthy (knock on wood) I don't really want to add any swimming to the mix.

Biking - 65.6 miles
Most of this biking was done riding around 7 mph right next to Dave while he did some running.  He rode quite a few miles while I ran too.  But, I did ride to work one day this month too (and probably will be quite a bit in June as the road I usually drive to work will be closed for the entire month and some of July).  Since most of the miles ridden on my bike were not replacing my driving miles, I only saved a whopping $3.17 in gas.

Running - 103.55 miles
Gosh, I'm not sure I missed a run in May and even threw in a few extra.  That's a pretty good chunk of mileage considering this is not marathon training.

Other - 0.5 miles
So, I didn't do a whole lot of weight lifting and got tired of doing all those pushups.  But, I hope to return to lifting now that the half marathon training is over and marathon training is beginning.

1 comment:

Heather @ Running with Heather said...

I would love to get up to over 100 miles in one month. Very impressive for not even being on a training schedule.