Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Success



Well, I did it.  I went shopping, to Victoria Secret, and came out successfully.  I only had one small nervous breakdown where I told the associate that I likened bra shopping to getting a root canal, but she took me through all the steps and I left that store with two new bras and many, many dollars poorer.  Introducing the Body by Victoria bra: one in demi and one in racerback.




And my favorite part of all of this was the associate handed me a card at the end of my time that had my size on it and had checked off all the ones I tried on that I liked. That way, next time, I can go into the store or shop online and know exactly what I'm what I want. Great customer service Victoria Secret!

1 comment:

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

I love them! I bought the Body a few years ago and it has served me well.