Monday, July 01, 2013

June Totals

June was a busy month.  There was lots and lots of running.  I ran two races - an aquathlon and a 5K.  I also went back to work.  The baby got big, big, big.  Overall, I have so far enjoyed summer. 

Swimming - 1800m
This was all done in the aquathlon on the very first day of the month.  Yep, I didn't go to the gym once.  I've really got to get back into swimming.

Running - 117.85
Obviously, I ran every day in June and racked up a lot of miles.  I officially started my training for my fall races and have improved my speed and endurance.  I'm slowly making my way back.

Strength training - 2.25 hours
I use the crossfit.com website to see the workout of the day and then I modify it to work with the equipment I have, my ability levels, and the strength I need.

I read one book this month, "Eleanor and Park" by Rainbow Rowell.  It was a cute, teenage, love story that took me a while to get into and then I absolutely loved it.  I didn't want it to end.  She's got many other books so I might have to try out another one.

What was your June like?  How is summer treating you so far?

No comments: