Obviously, I was disappointed to see nobody participate in week one of the scavenger hunt. Maybe the rules were too complicated; maybe the clues were too. The purpose of it was to get out and participate in your world...to have fun and be creative and always, always, always carry a camera with you.
So, this week I'm going to switch it up a little. No more contest with prizes--just for fun. And each week will have a theme and some ideas. I would love it if you went out and took the pictures during the week of the hunt, but I would rather you just participate. Instead of the signage which I suggested, post your picture and tell me why that picture is significant to you. Remember, it's just for fun so do the pictures you want to do. You don't have to do all of them.
And tell a friend! The more people that participate, the more fun it will be.
If you have questions, let me know.
Week 2--Summer Vacations
1. Post a camping picture--hints: tents, RVs, hiking, campfires, etc.
2. Post a beach picture--hints: sandcastles, surfing, sunsets/rises, etc.
3. Post a water picture--hints: kayaking, swimming, surfing, fishing, etc.
4. Post a destination picture--hints: Walt Disney World, Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, etc.
5. Post a family/friend picture--hints: family portraits at the beach, friends toasting at a winery, etc.