Friday, April 11, 2008

And now an announcement

Since there are a lot of you that read this blog and a little of you that read my photography blog, I will make my spring portrait announcement here too.


Introducing Meredith Gordon Photography’s Spring Portrait Days!

Here are the details:
  • Who–You and your family, you and your friends, you and your significant other
  • What–A full portrait session
  • When–April 26th and 27th
  • Where–To be determined by the photographer and the client
  • Why–Or a better question, why not?
  • Cost–Only $35!! Print prices and options can be found on the website.

There are only eight time slots available (4 on Saturday, 4 on Sunday) so don’t delay. Contact me today to reserve your spot. E-mail me at meredith@meredithgordon.com or call me at 614-314-4794.

No comments: