Thursday, April 17, 2008

Many Thanks

Thanks to all you out there who left me birthday wishes, sent me e-mails, and wrote on my Facebook wall. It was a pretty good birthday.

My parents "surprised" me with tickets to the Michael Buble concert last night. It was everything I hoped it would be. He was funny, charming, and HOT! And oh yeah, he can sing too. :)

Dave got me a new point and shoot camera since mine went belly-up a few months ago. He got me the Canon SD 870 IS. It's a monster and takes great pictures. I'll have it with me in Boston this weekend and plan on using it, A LOT.

My in-laws got me a gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods which I already spent on a new pair of bike shorts and a medicine ball. Those two things are going to get a lot of use in the next year.

I'm having a party for my birthday in May. I've rented out a bowling alley. Yeah, a whole bowling alley. It should be a whole lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, wait a minute! did I just get the connection . . . Stuckeybowl?
see ya there!
Michelle