Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Dave and Mer Challenge

Every Friday Dave and I have lunch with some friends of ours from college. Usually talk is centered around work and fantasy baseball (did I mention I'm the only girl at lunch?). Every week the boys check in on our training and our races. Recently talk has become a little competitive and bets were placed on the upcoming Muncie race.

There were two bets established.

1. The winner between Dave and I in Muncie would get a dinner paid for at an upscale restaurant with our friend, Noj. The other person would not get to come along.

2. Noj wanted to expand on this and decided to take it global and establish a blog and a points sytem, etc.

He was all hyped about it and even built the blog, but I've seen very little progression on it. Dave and I both wrote profiles and those haven't made it to the blog yet either. So, if you have a little time on your hands, hop on over to the blog and leave and comment to tell Noj he needs to get his act in gear. And tell him how to spell triathlon!

No comments: