Friday, June 27, 2008

I Need Your Help!

I maintain two blogs: one for my running/triathlons and one for my photography business. Generally I try not to cross paths, but today I'm going to.

I am my own worse critic and to date I still haven't put together a portfolio for my photography work. But, my business is growing and people are asking to see my pictures and I really need to get something together. A friend suggested last night that I let others choose the pictures that should be in my portfolio. What a great idea!

So, if you have seen any pictures on my website, my blog, or my Flickr account that you like and should be included in my portfolio, let me know. Feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail, meredith@meredithgordon.com.

Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Val said...

My favorites from your website are the ones of the family walking away from the camera, J & S jumping off the chair, the 3 kids in the tree, and the ones of the 3 kids in the leaves. Plus, the one of S holding the baby- those big blue eyes and that lip tucked in are just too much =)

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Ditto to a lot of what Val said above on your website! I obviously don't know the kid's names, but I wrote, "Black and White of family walking away," "kids in leaves,"2 boys and girl in tree," "baby with cute Bill Cosby sweater"

Great stuff!!

P.S. I also like the photo booth one of you and Dave :-) Classy!