Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Totals

Taking two months off (basically) was the best thing I could do for myself. I have come back feeling refreshed, reinvigorated, and focused. I have had possibly the best month of training EVER. I did not miss one single workout and I did them all in order except for two. I feeling stronger, look leaner, and am faster than I've been in a long time. November was awesome!

Swimming - 21,800 meters (13 - 1/8 miles)

Biking - 110.68 miles

Running - 60.34 miles

Weight training - 5.75 hours

Total hours - 25 hours 16 minutes

4 comments:

Kiersten said...

Good for you! That helps me feel a little better about not training at all this month.

Unknown said...

you GO girl!

Betsy said...

Awesome! I'm kinda jealous cause I"m not there yet. I'm starting to wonder if I should have paid attention when people raised their eyebrows and said you're doing other Ironman???

rhino said...

My November totals are more about couch time, snacks eaten, and spoon fulls of peanut butter. :) You're a study and congrats on the consistency!