Friday, November 19, 2010

Something's Not Right

A while back I signed up for a triathlon and in the process had to renew my USAT membership for 2011. In the meantime, that race was postponed and my money returned. Soon enough I got my USAT card in the mail along with a second mailing from USA Triathlon. Lo and behold, it was a second membership card, this one expiring in 2012. Just last week I went out and got the mail and there was a third mailing from USAT. Wouldn't you believe it, it was a third membership card, this one expiring in 2013. Now, according to my records I only paid for one of these, but I also haven't checked my credit card statement to see if I'm the one getting screwed. For now, I'm set for YEARS!

3 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I wish I had that luck

Unknown said...

Good deal! I hope you do not have $120 worth of charges hiding. Perhaps they decided to bill them to me through our electric bill, which was off by about that same amount. Hmmm

GoBigGreen said...

They did the same thing to me last fall 2009 and they had my age wrong too. I called to tell them and they were quite clueless as to the basic math that my racing age was 44 ( I turned 44 in april 2010) and that it was not 43....unless somehow i was staying 43 for another year!